The client of I-Work - a large, international manufacturer of trucks, city and long-distance buses, industrial and marine engines, invites car mechanics to join the team to work in Riga.
The main responsibilities are to repair customer cars after accidents in accordance with Scania or other manufacturers' repair technology and instructions.
- technical education;
- desirable work experience in the profession;
- desire to learn, develop and follow current events in the industry;
- ability to comply with work safety measures;
- basic knowledge of Russian and / or English;
- good computer skills.
- fully provide induction training and technical support for the performance of their duties;
- a safe working environment in a stable, international company, a friendly and professional team;
- regular training to achieve your professional and personal goals;
- social guarantees incl. health and accident insurance;
- competitive fixed remuneration and variable part according to professional abilities: from 1300 EUR (gross) to 2200 EUR (gross).
Ilze Riekstiņa, phone 27848464, e-mail: email@example.com