Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with yearly revenue of £2+ billion, the headquarter is based in the UK. Built to change the nature of grocery e-commerce globally, our custom-designed solutions are uniquely capable of meeting the complex and developing expectations of shoppers while driving better productivity, greater flexibility, and higher margins for grocery retailers online. We have a long history of relationships and over the years have helped the client to develop web portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more.
The QA Automation Engineer will have an opportunity to learn and use best practices for organising and managing the QA process that enables product delivery of the highest quality and performance. The QA Automation Engineer's main task is setting up and integrating testing activities into all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). You will be a part of an engineering team, which means that you will participate in all discussions and decisions as an advocate of the quality and reliability of the product.
- Your focus is on the organization and coordination of the testing activities at all stages of the SDLC:
- - automate Client-side Apps using Kotlin for Android and Swift for iOS;
- - automate server-side using Java;
- - manual testing approx. 20% of the time;
- - a collaboration with developers in new features testing and validation.
- Solid understanding of Quality Assurance in SDLC
- 3+ years of automated testing experience
- Experience with Java automation stacks
- Strong understanding of OOP and auto test development approaches and infrastructure setups
- Experience in testing on Linux, iOS, Android
- Experience working with DBs
- Spoken English
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
Monthly gross salary € 4000 - 4700