Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with yearly revenue of £2+ billion, the headquarter is based in the UK. Built to change the nature of grocery e-commerce globally, our custom-designed solutions are uniquely capable of meeting the complex and developing expectations of shoppers while driving better productivity, greater flexibility, and higher margins for grocery retailers online. We have a long history of relationships and over the years have helped the client to develop web portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more.
DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and the creation of a proprietary world-class suite of solutions for operating grocery businesses.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our team. Responsibilities will include the development and maintenance of a webshop project that provides critical functionality for our client. You will be responsible for services (frontend plus a few backend services close to it) deployed to the AWS cloud. Your duty will include a full cycle of live system development - new features, maintenance and improvements, support, and bug fixes.
- Develop and maintain a webshop project that provides critical functionality for the client
- Design, develop and implement front-end and back-end software functionality
- Full cycle of live system development - new features, maintenance and improvements, support and bug fixes
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Collaborate with the team to deliver customer-facing product functionality
- 2 or more years of experience in software development
- In-depth knowledge of React and Java or Node js
- Solid understanding of microservices architecture
- Know how to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with TypeScript
- Basic knowledge of AWS
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
Monthly gross salary € 4100 - 5100