Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with yearly revenue of £2+ billion, the headquarter is based in the UK. Built to change the nature of grocery e-commerce globally, our custom-designed solutions are uniquely capable of meeting the complex and developing expectations of shoppers while driving better productivity, greater flexibility, and higher margins for grocery retailers online. We have a long history of relationships and over the years have helped the client to develop web portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more.
DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and the creation of a proprietary world-class suite of solutions for operating grocery businesses.
We are looking for a specialist who will be a part of a 3-member team working on the retail team requests (increasing revenue) and will be responsible for maintaining and improving the components UI of an online retail shop. You will also be involved in communication with the client. This is a production-live project with a huge customer base in the support stage. The main goal of the project is to keep the system reliable and resilient, reducing risks and increasing revenue by implementing the features which can affect it.
Java, AWS (lots of services), JS, Kotlin, Swift, Scala.
- Working with UX and Product teams to understand the requirements and build components
- Build functionality that works in multiple countries around the world
- Support our platform
- Help to keep our software secure
- Share your knowledge and learn from other experts
- Build with performance in mind
- Explore new technical approaches to better our engineering practices
- Knowledge of React.js
- Knowledge of Redux
- Experience with Unit Testing, E2E testing
- Experience with tools such as Git, Jira, etc.
- Highly proficient in CSS
- Passion for user experience
- A fundamental understanding of automated testing
- Comfortable writing production-quality code and rapid prototyping
- Strong collaboration skills to work effectively alongside a cross-functional team
- A desire to learn from others to improve your breadth and depth of knowledge
- Spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with Backbone
- Basic knowledge of JSP
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with restful APIs
- Experience with CSS-in-JS or CSS preprocessors
- Building features with Accessibility
- Manual testing skills
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
Monthly gross salary € 3000 - 5100