The client is a global cruise company, that offers itineraries to nearly 500 destinations worldwide. In addition to the cruise, the company offers supplementary booking of hotels and flights.
Within the project you will enhance your experience by working on the project from scratch; working with modern technologies; potentially big projects moving forward, which will help you unlock your leadership potential.
We are seeking a Middle Java Solution Architect preferably with Scala experience.
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience of leading a medium size team
- Experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role
- Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment
- Experience with high-level estimation and/or quote preparation
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under indirect supervision
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
- Technically creative and open-minded
- Spoken English
Nice to have
- High attention to detail regarding accounting skills
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
Monthly gross salary € 5600 - 7300