Our client is a US-based travel-tech company that provides a booking engine. They create custom travel booking software for some of the largest brands in travel and financial services.
The team is working on the development of a new cloud-based search and booking platform featuring hotel reservations, ground transportation, flights, and ancillary travel product using modern best practices. The project team consists of 30+ people.
We are seeking a Business Analyst with experience in the travel industry - Airlines, GDS (Sabre is preferred).
AWS Cloud solution, Java microservices, React.js.
- Organize effective collaboration between business owners and the project team
- Analyze existing business processes and determine business and operational objectives
- Analyze, document and manage requirements through the full project lifecycle
- Write user stories and user acceptance specifications
- Hands-on experience working with GDS/NDC/Sabre console and cryptic commands (Sabre is preferred)
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Basic theoretical knowledge of business analysis and requirements management
- Skills in analyzing and documenting requirements, requirements management, and modelling
- Skills in managing requirements throughout the project, knowledge of the main models of the project’s lifecycle
- Ability to skillfully convert vague and unstructured information into distinct requirements
- Understanding of Agile principles
- Experience in Scrum framework
- Good communicational skills
- Spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experience in the Travel industry
- Product mindset
- Technical background
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) -
- Experience in developing drafts of user interfaces
- Business processes modelling, knowledge of notations and methodologies
- Professional certification (CCBA, CBAP - IIBA, PMI-PBA - PMI, CPRE - IREB)
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
Monthly gross salary € 3400 - 4000