Our client is a New York City-based FinTech company that is building a software platform for the investment banking industry and a line of products to serve the needs of financial companies.
The specialist we are looking for will join the distributed team of 30-people working from Poland, and the USA on DataArt’s side. The whole DataArt team consists of several streams dedicated to different projects.
DataArt is looking for an experienced Python Developer, to join the team that is building the product from scratch using the latest tools and architecture in a fully cloud-native environment.
- 5+ years of experience with Python
- Experience in developing cloud applications
- Experience in building an architecture for an application
- Experience with Apache AirFlow
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Experience with integration with third-party systems and services
- Experience in creating client-server applications and RESTful services
- Good spoken English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the popular machine learning algorithms
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.
Monthly gross salary € 4500 - 5700