AppXite is an international IT company. Our main product is a web-based cloud platform developed to support the sales and distribution of subscription-based and consumption-based products. We have years of experience in the SaaS and software markets and long-term working relationships with the largest vendors in the world (e.g. Microsoft, IBM, AWS, Google, Adobe, Cisco etc.). Our platform enables the software and cloud service businesses of household names like Atea and Lenovo. Our offices are located in Latvia, Sweden, Ukraine, and Belarus and most of our departments work in distributed teams.
About the role:
Your primary responsibility will be to maintain existing and implement new REST APIs for enabling our platform to communicate with other products and to simplify integrations. You will be working with different components written in different frameworks, such as monolith solutions developed using .NET Framework 4.7.2 and Angular as well as with .NET Core and React.
- To perform duties related to Software Development (requirements analysis, estimation, code design, coding, bug fixing, unit and integration tests development).
- To deliver developed tasks and features in time with a defined scope and with good quality.
- To participate in all meetings related to the software development process, do not hide any problems and impediments, proactively propose solutions for resolving any issues that happened or may happen in the future.
- To discuss any planned changes in application architecture with development team members.
- To provide assistance to testers and support team as needed to determine system problems.
- 3+ years of experience with .NET stack.
- Fluency in C#.
- Experience with .NET Framework 4.x, .NET Core.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with any of ORMs (Entity Framework, Dapper).
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with any of modern frontend frameworks (Angular, React).
- Experience with Git (or SVN).
- Understanding of SOLID principles.
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with an existing legacy codebase.
- Multi-tenant application development experience.
- Experience with microservices.
- A drive to automate anything that has to be done more than once.
What we offer:
- We work with some of the largest companies in their industries (like Adobe, AWS, Cisco, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Lenovo, etc.).
- You will be a valued part of a diverse and fun team of talented individuals from 10 countries.
- The salary range for this role depends on experience and results of technical interview.
- We offer professional training and certifications (Microsoft, AWS).
- Annual license to Pluralsight or Coursera learning platforms.
- Medical insurance, comfortable new office, tea, coffee, fruits, company team buildings.
- Free lunches and gym.
- Employee referral program.
Join the Platform Engineering team and work with a talented group of developers building out next-generation technologies in AppXite!
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org