AppXite is a product-based company, we change the way people do commerce. We help modern commerce enterprises operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We help software companies and their sales channel to transform their business into Cloud subscription and consumption models. As any other platform-driven company out there, trying to put down an understandable business model in a few lines of text is nearly impossible, but we certainly admire the effort, that’s 3 lines of nothing right here. However, we have been recognized on Forrester’s 2021 Tech Stack in channel marketplace and ecosystem management areas. Our specialty is to lower transaction costs throughout the entire customer journey with automation and self-service.
Our offices are in Latvia, Sweden, Ukraine, and Belarus and most of our departments work in distributed teams. We are looking for a highly motivated DevOps engineer to help improve our platform. In this role you will not work on on-premises services, our platform is running completely on cloud (Azure), our services work with serverless approach, We are implementing IaC approach and automate everything as much as possible, we use CI-CD practices (not perfect but its good) and Azure DevOps for CI tool. You will be the second DevOps working in our development team, playing a key role in the development of our product.
Your duties will include:
- Improving cloud infrastructure operations in collaboration with software developers.
- Design, implement and manage the continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines (using VSTS and other tools).
- Microsoft Azure (and other cloud services) resource governance - subscription planning, access control, cost, and performance analysis.
- Automate, develop and maintain company's existing cloud infrastructure Implement modern tools and best practices.
- Documenting your work in a clear and precise manner.
- You make things work by coming up with solutions.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience managing and automating Application Infrastructure (Azure Cloud services and Windows infrastructure).
- Knowledge and experience working with automated processes and infrastructure provisioning
- Knowledge and experience with virtualization and cloud services.
- PowerShell or programming language knowledge (C# or other).
- Ability to make quick decisions, align priorities and execute tasks.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Sonar Qubeor alternative tools.
- Linux knowledge/experience and scripting skills.
- Microsoft (or other) certifications.
Why join us:
- We work with some of the largest companies in their industries (like Adobe, AWS, Cisco, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Lenovo, etc.).
- You will work in a B2B SaaS company and build tools that allow any other company to run their business as-a-service.
- You will have skilled colleagues in an international environment.
- You will have the opportunity to challenge, grow and develop yourself.
- We provide our employees with a free one-year subscription for learning platforms: PluralSight of Coursera.
- We offer professional certifications (Microsoft, AWS, Google, IBM).
- Covered health insurance and telephone expenses.
- Comfortable new office with free parking.
- Free lunches and gym.
- Employee referral program.
Salary (NET, in EUR) 3,500 - 4,000