The AppXite Platform enables distributors, sellers, and vendors to build and manage their cloud and SaaS businesses. AppXite works with software companies like Microsoft, AWS, Google, and IBM and serves customers like Lenovo, NTT, and Atea. We have been recognized on Forrester’s 2021 Tech Stack in channel marketplace and ecosystem management areas. Our specialty is to lower transaction costs throughout the entire customer journey with automation and self-service.
As a Data Analyst, you will support the billing and invoicing, reporting, and integration functions in the AppXite Platform. You will be working with MS SQL server through MS SQL Server Management Studio (write and execute scripts). Make API calls to different systems like MS PartnerCenter, AWS, Google, etc using Postman. You will be working with Excel using advanced functionality for data analysis. In the future should be able to write your own functions to automate processes.
We envision each of our employees as stakeholders, so you will be responsible for driving the collaboration with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving problems and securing the quality and usability of our product.
- Gathering the correct data required to complete each file.
- Verification of invoice data across multiple resources.
- Perform discrepancy analysis to identify potential errors.
- Make any manual corrections/fixes if needed in order to deliver reconciliation files on time
- Bug fixing.
- Produce reconciliation files using our internal tool.
- Ensure delivery of this reconciliation file to the correct recipient – customer or internal.
- Review the reconciliation process and seek continual improvement.
- Help detail development tasks required to implement improvements to this process.
- Consult for support & internal team on questions relating to invoices and data.
- Performing investigations when required to help resolve any problems.
- Able to read and write SQL.
- Understands and can work with APIs.
- Extremely comfortable with large Excel spreadsheets.
- Able to maintain focus for long periods of time.
- Responsible and dedicated to making things work by coming up with solutions.
- Goal-oriented and accurate.
- Flexible, adaptable, versatile, and stress-resistant.
- Superb communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Very well organized.
- Able to work on your own initiative and find solutions.
- Passionate about the quality of work.
What we offer:
- We work with some of the largest companies in their industries (like Adobe, AWS, Cisco, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Lenovo, etc.).
- You will work in a B2B SaaS company and build tools that allow any other company to run their business as-a-service.
- You will have skilled colleagues in an international environment.
- You will have the opportunity to challenge, grow and develop yourself.
- We provide our employees with a free one-year subscription for learning platforms: PluralSight of Coursera.
- We offer professional certifications (Microsoft, AWS, Google, IBM).
- Covered health insurance and telephone expenses.
- Comfortable new office with free parking.
- Free lunches and gym.
- Employee referral program.
Salary (NET, in EUR): 1,800 - 2,000