AppXite is an international IT company. Our main product is a web-based cloud platform developed to support the sales and distribution of subscription-based and consumption-based products. We have years of experience in the SaaS and software markets and long-term working relationships with the largest vendors in the world (e.g. Microsoft, IBM, AWS, Google, Adobe, Cisco etc.). Our platform enables the software and cloud service businesses of household names like Atea and Lenovo.
About the role:
This is a senior role in the development organization. In this role, you will act as an expert of assigned functionality areas, own and will be responsible for the design of functionality, documentation. We expect that you are capable to communicate effectively across teams, providing suggestions for improvements, and mentoring other team members. You are capable to make complex technical decisions and implement solutions independently.
Your primary responsibility will be to maintain existing and implement new REST APIs for enabling our platform to communicate with other products and to simplify integrations. You will be working with different components written in different frameworks, such as monolith solutions developed using .NET Framework 4.7.2 and Angular as well as with .NET Core and React.
- You will be able to suggest improvements for the existing project processes, methodologies, guidelines, and technologies. We also will be happy if you have ideas on how to evolve our products for end-users.
- To perform duties related to Software Development (requirements analysis, estimation, code design, coding, bug fixing, code review, unit and integration tests development).
- To deliver developed tasks and features in time with a defined scope and with good quality.
- To participate in all meetings related to the software development process, do not hide any problems and impediments, proactively propose solutions for resolving any issues that happened or may happen in the future.
- To discuss any planned changes in application architecture with development team members.
- To provide assistance to testers and support team as needed to determine system problems.
- Proactively perform code review.
- 4+ years of experience with .NET stack.
- Fluency in C#.
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API or ASP.NET Core.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Experience with any of ORMs (Entity Framework, Dapper).
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with any of modern frontend frameworks (Angular, React).
- Experience with Git (or SVN).
- Understanding of SOLID principles.
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with an existing legacy codebase.
- Experience with Azure Message Bus or other message queues.
- Experience with B2B domain.
- Multi-tenant application development experience.
- Experience with microservices.
- Experience with CQRS.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with LeSS (Large Scale Scrum).
- A drive to automate anything that has to be done more than once.
Our tech stack:
- We have a monolithic solution with a bunch of microservices around it. We want to evolve the microservice approach further. For communication, we are using Azure Service Bus.
- We are using .NET 4.7 (Web API) for our legacy solutions and .NET Core for new projects. We want to use only the latest technologies.
- Our primary frontend framework is Angular (latest), but we are using React in some projects too. We want to evolve ngrx/redux driven applications.
- We are using SQL Server 2016 as the primary data store, but we are friendly with other databases too.
Why join us:
- We work with some of the largest companies in their industries (like Adobe, AWS, Cisco, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Lenovo, etc.).
- You will have skilled colleagues in an international environment.
- We offer professional training and certifications (Microsoft, AWS).
- Annual license to Pluralsight or Coursera learning platforms.
- Covered health insurance.
- Covered telephone expenses.
- Comfortable new office with free parking.
- Free lunches and gym.
- Employee referral program.
- Support for relocation, work permits, and other administrative procedures.
Salary (NET, in EUR): 3,000 - 4,000
Send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org