🚀 The Company
James Berdigans, CEO of Printify:
“Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an eCommerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform eCommerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost."
On September 9th, 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $50M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC.Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and to hire the best talents available around the world.
🎬 The Role
In the role of video editor, you will focus on post-production and support communications/marketing programs through video content creation; promoting and enhancing our mission, organizational goals, and image in the community.
📺 Main responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal teams to conceptualize and produce creative, thoughtful, compassionate, and brand-consistent video content
- Edit a wide variety of external and internal videos - including but not limited to marketing, advertising, product reviews, explainer videos, video content for social media, etc.
- Organize footage provided by videographers and collaborate with the team to meet the goals of projects
- Be resourceful and if needed, locate and incorporate external footage or materials into projects
- Perform all video post-production tasks - including reviewing footage, logging, making editorial decisions, rough cuts, audio adjustments, color correction, title creation, special effects, and final editing
- 2+ years of professional video editing and production experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe After Effects and Adobe audition - the ability to work in Davinci Resolve is a plus
- Successful track record of producing content for performance marketing ads on digital media channels
- Capacity to handle high-quality footage from external vendors
- Exceptional color grading skills
- Basic knowledge about motion graphics and animation
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Great communication skills and a collaborative team player in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment
💚 What we offer
- Stock options, so you own a part of Printify
- Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friends
- Access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online
- A personalized learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
- Support for your well-being – we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract
- You can work out at our in-house gym or receive a gym membership allowance if you’re working from abroad
👛 Salary (NET, in EUR)
1200-1800 EUR / month
🔎 Learn more about Printify