We are the leading insurance company in the Nordic region and our IT Unit is developing next generation insurance systems, working with more than 25 various in-house development projects across Baltics and Scandinavian countries, using newest technologies, teamwork and continuous knowledge sharing. To provide services and systems in superior quality our IT Unit has expanded to more than 300 IT specialists in Riga and around 800 IT specialists in the whole If Insurance Group.
Qualifications and Experience of/with:
- Microsoft Azure;
- Kubernetes (nginx, prometheus, grafana, linkerd, cert-manager, open policy agent);
- Observability and Monitoring (Azure Monitor, Prometheus);
- Infrastructure As a Code (Terraform, Helm, Azure RM templates, etc.);
- CI tools such as Azure DevOps Services or Jenkins;
- System Integration (REST, SOAP, etc.);
- Good English (spoken and written);
- Experience in maintenance of critical systems.
- Develop, maintain and monitor Cloud and Kubernetes based infrastructure for IAM related software;
- Infrastructure performance and uptime support 24/7.
Our promise to you:
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 3700 – 4700 depending on your experience, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.