We are one of the key players in the Nordic region insurance field. Our IT unit takes care of insurance systems across the Baltics and Scandinavian countries. We are working with a broad scope of various in-house projects to keep our primary business growing. Furthermore, we consider ourselves Cloud citizens as our daily work revolves on top of cloud-based solutions.
A team player. You are comfortable working with the rest of your teammates – testers, UX designers and business stakeholders.
Passionate with what you do. You have a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work on feedback and deliver the best possible outcome within the given timeframe and scope;
Good in communication (including English). You can articulate complex ideas. And you are comfortable being honest and transparent;
Familiar with the international context. You know what it takes to develop & support solutions used by thousands of international customers.
Your skills and experience needed:
- At least three years experience in the software development process;
- Proficiency in building web-based applications;
- Knowledge of the C# programming language and ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core / .NET 5+ frameworks;
- Familiarity with SQL Server;
- Understanding of DevOps culture and Agile methodologies;
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue) and testing practices will be advantageous.
Our promise to you:
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 1700 – 4200, expected company benefits, professional and friendly team.