• Responsible for daily duties for organizing reservation process in international hotel chains;
• Work with various client segments – individual, group, corporate and OTA;
• Answering reservation enquiries by telephone and e-mail according to the brand standards;
• Work with Opera PMS (will be considered as an advantage).
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in German are mandatory;
• Good English and Latvian language skills, both written and spoken;
• Prior experience in the Customer Service field will be considered as an advantage;
• Excellent interaction and communication skills;
• Positive attitude towards work and colleagues;
• A high sense of responsibility and the ability to organise one’s work independently and purposefully;
• The ability to react quickly to changes and focus on solving various non-standard situations.
• Employee bonuses – employee discounts at all Brand hotels, salary bonuses, health insurance and other.
• Career growth opportunities both in Latvia and abroad with possibility to change job position;
• An interesting and motivating work in an international environment;
• Work in a united and professional team;
• Professional challenges with a great opportunity to fulfil oneself.
Salary and schedule:
• Remuneration between 1000 EUR and 1700 EUR gross, depending on professional experience, conformity requirements, and work performance;
We will contact only the candidates who will be invited for an interview!
Please send your CV and application letter in the section “Apply”!