If P&C Insurance is looking for QA Specialist to join it's IT Unit -Waypoint!
WayPoint is a complete insurance system including customer database, policy handling, claims handling, accounting, communication engine, and the product and price engine (Polaris). WayPoint insurance system covers all Scandinavian countries and it is established to carry out the new product strategy for If Commercial and now also as a future core system for If Private.
WayPoint development is mainly located in Oslo (Norway), but main QA part is done in Riga (Latvia) as also most of the maintenance and support. Some parts of development is done in other countries as well (Sweden, Denmark and Finland).
Your main responsibilities:
- To ensure the necessary quality level for software deliveries;
- To identify test scope for the system(s);
- To provide estimates of test efforts needed;
- To perform test planning for each iteration;
- To perform test design in a sufficient amount and maintain it;
- To perform continuous manual testing and bug tracking;
- To perform continuous impact analysis in case of changes;
- To be in tight and active communication with business users; to perform requirements analysis and testing;
- To have tight communication with the development team;
- To own test process in the area, control test scope, and test deliverables;
- To analyze the results of automated regression tests;
- To participate in building-up test automation scope and suggest on changes;
- To coordinate business users during the Release testing process; to continuously encourage the team to improve the quality of deliverables;
- Provide training to the business audience (tools or process-related).
We are looking for a person, who has:
- 2+ years experience within software testing;
- Experience of both web and desk-top applications testing;
- Strong knowledge of bug tracking, collaboration, knowledge sharing tools;
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies;
- Experience of working according to Agile principles
- Good technical competence – SQL selects, webservice testing,
- Experience of work in distributed environments;
- Experience of providing trainings or demo sessions to business audience;
- Very good English and excellent communication skills;
- Are self – organized and good team player.
We would appreciate:
- Knowledge of ADO, TeamCity, Visual studio;
- Create tests in Gherkin syntaxis;
- Ability to read and understand C#;
- Knowledge of insurance domain.
Our promise to you
International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region, challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, personal development and training opportunities within If Group based IT unit, good motivation package, monthly gross salary EUR 1900 - 3800, common company benefits, professional and friendly team.