🚀 The Company
James Berdigans, CEO of Printify:
“Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an eCommerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform eCommerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost."
On September 9th 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $50M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC.Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and to hire the best talents available around the world.
🙌 The team
We create and improve the user experience by solving ugly problems with elegant solutions. Design is a process - a way of thinking, not just an output. We use a special toolbox of methods to achieve magical results.
💻 The role
You will own projects on the Printify website from ideation through to design and implementation using your combination of design experience. By collaborating with stakeholders you will translate business requirements into delightful user experiences. Creativity, attention to detail and teamwork are essential to succeed in this position.
🖌️ Main responsibilities
- Create beautiful, accessible and responsive design concepts, and translate designs to functioning web pages;
- Create wireframes and prototypes to quickly visualize, sketch, and communicate your solutions and concepts;
- Collaborate with researchers to test and validate your designs with our user base as well as uncover opportunities for improvement;
- Work with copywriters and graphic designers to maintain polished content on the website;
- Follow our style and brand guidelines while utilising components from the design system
- Work closely with our content team as the designs are implemented.
✅ Minimum Qualifications
- At least 2 years of relevant web design experience in a collaborative environment
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English
- In-depth experience with Sketch, Figma etc. Or willingness to learn fast
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills; rapid prototyping skills
- An online portfolio with your latest work
🌟 Preferred Qualifications
- Experience designing for B2B
- Experience of working effectively as part of a design and/or content team
- Evidence of a growth mindset
- Experience of e-commerce
💚 What We offer
- Being part of a friendly, inclusive and global team
- Career development opportunities and access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online
- A personalized learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
- Support for your well-being - we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract. You can work out at our in-house gym or receive a gym membership allowance if you’re working from abroad
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Start your workday anywhere between 7AM and 11AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friends
- Remote work is possible and encouraged within EMEA timezone
- Work from anywhere - our Printify Houses in Riga and Tallinn, your remote home office, or a co-working hub
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Work-from-anywhere friendly events for Printifyers to relax, get together and have fun!
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 600 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and around the world.
We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.
👛 Salary (NET, in EUR)
1200 - 3000 EUR net
🔎 Learn more about Printify