At Printify our Product Designers lead and oversee the user experience of a product, feature or service from discovery through design to launch. They work with UX researchers, analysts, product managers and engineers to create the best possible product experience for our merchants. This role requires a high level of problem analysis, creativity, attention to detail, and basic project management skills. A portfolio is required.
Our Product Designers must be experts in Product Discovery, spending a high percentage of their time exploring opportunity spaces to ensure our squads work on the right problems, then creating multiple solutions, focusing them through prototyping, validation and iteration to get to the best possible solution before any code is written.
They must also be experts in Product Delivery, working with our talented engineers to ensure the chosen solutions are shipped with quality first time.
Following release they must be passionate and relentless in their pursuit of improvements to the products or features they have worked on, using data and further research to find further opportunities.
💻 Main responsibilities
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Printify products and features.
- Work with UX researchers, analysts, product managers and engineers to understand user needs and problems and map user flows, prototype/validate solutions, and launch new product features and services.
- Define, craft and evolve designs and interactions within visual systems and/or standards for a global audience across the Printify platform & different integrations.
- Deliver designs & prototypes in a fast-paced & demanding environment while maintaining company quality user experience standard
- Ensure implementation of the final design with quality by the engineers.
- Use online tools to observe users interacting with the features or services following release to find improvements through iteration.
- Conduct experiments and A/B tests to further improve designs after release.
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback from designers and the broader product team including data analysts in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- At least 3-5 years of experience with end-consumer product design inside Product Organisations and not agencies or outsourcing organisations.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills; rapid prototyping skills
- Experience as a designer and a collaborator in cross-functional product teams or squads, working with engineers & product managers.
- Have proof of shipped product with your design
- In-depth experience with Sketch, Figma etc. Or willingness to learn fast
- Experience working with / creating design systems.
- Experience working within larger design teams.
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- A budget for health insurance and gym membership for remote employees
- Remote work is possible and encouraged from anywhere across Europe
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Modern & ergonomic office spaces in Printify Houses in Riga and Tallinn
- Access to the gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
👛 Salary (NET, in EUR)
2000 - 4000 EUR net
🔎 Learn more about Printify