Are you excited when end-users love the results of your work? Do you like building modern, reactive and adaptive Web Apps?
Paybis.com is on the edge of the crypto-fintech industry, competing in a fast growing market. As one of our key components, our developer team is taking care and developing our platform to enable thousands of customers to easily acquire cryptocurrencies on a monthly basis.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an expert JS developer who is highly skilled with Vue.js and as well as strong in backend involving microservices. Your primary focus will be developing user-facing web applications and reusable components. You’ll implement them with the Vue.js framework using best practices. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial for this role.
- Unit testing, Performance testing, Integration testing, e2e testing, cross browser compatibility testing (chrome devtools, selenium, jest, cypress)
- Web security and communication protocols
- Knowledge of AJAX, JSON, and Websocket is essential
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Exciting and challenging work in the fast-developing environment
- Friendly, supportive & highly skilled team, constantly focusing on improving efficiency
- Modern technology stack, microservice architecture, cloud-native solutions
- Unique and trending fintech & cryptocurrency industry
- Product company that focuses on it’s product perfection
- Very competitive compensation package and bonuses.
- Fully remote work option