Make your smart move now and join Norwegian Riga team!
Norwegian is continuing with our growth in Riga and we are looking for more talent to join our Customer Care Centre. We are accepting applicants for both full-time and part time. Working as a Customer Care team member you will be an ambassador for Norwegians friendly customer service and you have a strong interest of resolving acute issues related to our customers travel needs. You provide high standard of customer service, have a strong work ethic and are willing to work as a part of a team and independently.
The Business Center in Riga is responsible for replying to all requests from passengers. This includes everything from the booking process until the passenger leaves the airport. To support our new Business Center in Riga, we are looking for representatives in different roles to ensure that we can deliver excellent customer service, and also good and relevant communication across all channels (phone, e-mail, social media, live chat).
Join us in the position of CUSTOMER CARE COORDINATOR!
This job will be for you if:
- You are service minded and have a positive attitude.
- You have a high degree of flexibility.
- You have the ability to multitask in a dynamic, high paced environment.
- You have the ability to take ownership and solve problems.
- You have a “Can do” attitude and a willingness to pitch in with other tasks as needed.
- You like flexibility offered by work in shifts (including evenings/weekends).
- You are looking for opportunity to combine work and studies by working part-time.
- You enjoy international and multicultural environment.
You are our ideal candidate if:
- Your English language skills at least B2 level is required (verbal and written).
- You have frontline customer service experience, preferably in an airline, a contact centre or airport experience.
- You have experience working in digital platforms and quick to grasp new technology.
- Being fluent in one or more Scandinavian language is an advantage, but not a requirement.
We are offering opportunity to work flexible working hours, therefore this position is a great opportunity for students and part-timers.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing frontline booking assistance for our customers via phone.
- Resolving acute issues related to our customers’ travel needs.
- Handling customer claims and feedback in various channels.
- Performing administrative tasks to support business requirements as and when needed.
Join us and enjoy our company benefits:
- Employee priced tickets.
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
- Opportunities to learn and grow.
- Challenging, dynamic, international and multicultural work environment.
- Monthly fixed salary gross from EUR 1250 (depending on your experience, education, and skills).
- Health insurance.
- Brand new and comfortable office with sit-stand desks, table tennis, air hockey and cosy lounges.
This is an open application and suitable applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Apply here: Customer Care Coordinator (norwegian.com)