What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues globally, you will collaborate on crafting solutions for prestigious companies and help them become more flexible, innovative and successful. And this is your chance to join the success story: we are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our Quality Engineering and Assurance practice.
We are proactively searching for candidates to join our Quality Assurance practice that would be then integrated to new and existing projects. Main duties are ensure quality assurance by understanding functional test principles and different test types. Working towards CI/CD and implementing & improving automation solutions for more seamless quality control. Possibility to work with cloud platforms and strong object oriented language knowledge.
• Experience in automation frameworks like BDD/Cucumber
• Should have working experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or AWS or Azure
• Expertise in Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST)
• Should have working experience of Selenium.
• Should worked on Software Configuration Management tools like SVN, GIT and CI/CD tool like Jenkins
• Derive automation strategy in AGILE ways of working
• competitive compensation package consists of base salary from 2200 up to 4100 EUR gross/ monthly, annual bonus and monetary recognitions
• from the first working day available Life insurance and Health insurance plan which also includes dentistry, pharmacy coverage, various sports;
• compensation of optical glasses or contact lenses up to 180 EUR;
• accessing a smartphone and mobile subscription, as well free car parking or bike shelter;
• individual life coaching and mindfulness sessions;
• flexible working hours, and ability to work from home;
• various learning platforms with over 50,000 self-paced courses, books and other training resources;
• self-realization opportunities through outreach, committees and communities.