We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join a dynamic and fast-growing Analytics team. Candidate will get the opportunity to work directly with internal and external clients as we strive to deliver the best possible product in the industry. The person in this role will be involved in analysing and researching new datasets, determine correlation between various data elements and help in designing data strategy.
• Analyzing and enriching a wide range of structured and unstructured big data into datasets for analysis
• Access various databases and third party systems in the application landscape
• Create sustainable and scalable data pipelines that can make different versions of data accessible for ongoing iterations of data science projects
• Appropriately vectorize (transform, convert and model) text, image, audio, machine/consumer data, time-series data and potentially geolocation or log data
• Applying statistical analysis and visualization techniques to create a data story
• Define and communicate data governance to optimize data quality
• Bachelor's degree in one of the following areas: Data Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
• Strong Python skills; experience with SQL and No-SQL programming
• Experience with cloud deployments, backup management including version controls
• Proven experience of Micro-services architecture and understanding of Dockers, Containers and Kubernetes
• Deep intellectual curiosity and passion for data
• Excellent problem solving, communication, and analytical skills
• Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Excel, including macros and other advanced techniques and statistical functions.
• Fluent English
Advantageous skills and experience
• 3+ years of relevant working experience
• Financial industry or Big Data handling experience is a plus but not mandatory
• Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI
• Experience with Apache Spark, Hadoop or other Big Data Frameworks
• Experience with DevOps
• Salary: starting EUR 20,000-30,000 gross per annum depending on skills and experience
• private health insurance with optional medical or sports focus
• 25 paid holidays per year
• free drinks, fruit and snacks in the kitchen
and an environment that encourages our employees to learn, develop and achieve a wide range of skills and knowledge spanning the software and financial services industries.