A Platform Engineer is responsible for automation, efficiency, and self-service of Linedata’s cloud and on-prem datacenter infrastructure; your clientele are the product teams delivering highly scalable, containerized, microservice solutions. Your primary responsibility will be to develop Infrastructure-as-Code frameworks using Terraform to automate the provisioning of cloud and on-prem datacenter resources. Secondarily, you will be responsible for POCs of new technologies and processes as well as Continuous Improvement of existing frameworks to ensure scalability and security.
• IaC solutions for the Cloud or On-premises development and production platforms to include: scalability, failover/recovery, disaster recovery planning, monitoring, security, and performance.
• Documentation and on-boarding of new teams to Self-Service model
• Setting policies and guiding product teams on security, scalability, and cloud infrastructure
• Experience in software development
• Experience scripting in at least one of the following: Powershell, BASH, Python
• Experience with microservice architecture
• Experience with Kubernetes (EKS preferred)
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform preferred)
• Experience with CI/CD
• Excellent English skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field
• 3 Years of experience in designing, building, and deploying scalable cloud-based solution architectures in AWS and/or Azure
• 3 Years of experience building IaC frameworks using Terraform
• 3 Years of experience designing Kubernetes clusters in the public cloud
• Centralized Logging (Scalyr, Splunk, ElasticSearch or similar)
• Understanding of cloud networking (Azure and/or AWS)
• Understanding of Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems.
• Azure Solutions Architect.
• Salary: starting EUR 28,000-45,000 gross per annum depending on skills and experience
• private health insurance with optional medical or sports focus
• 25 paid holidays per year
• free drinks, fruit and snacks in the kitchen
and an environment that encourages our employees to learn, develop and achieve a wide range of skills and knowledge spanning the software and financial services industries.