From ideas to impact
We are a global digital business services organization with a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Our Consulting, Delivery and Learning teams design and deliver transformational digital products and experiences that add value to our clients’ businesses and to their customers' lives.
Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our client’s most exciting ideas to life.
If you are a mature Full-stack developer or keen to become such, then you might be just who we're looking for: Data Engineer to help us shape Emergn's exciting future and play an important role in our growth.
We want you to:
- Built ETL pipelines using Apache Spark
- Development using application development by lifecycles, & continuous integration/deployment practices
- Working to integrate open source components into data-analytic solutions
- Working with vendors to enhance tool capabilities to meet enterprise needs
- Willingness to continuously learn & share learnings with others
This job might be for you if you have:
- Hands-on experience with AWS services such as Glue, EMR, Lambda, Step Functions, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, S3, VPC, EC2, RDS, IAM.
- Strong knowledge of apache Spark and hands-on development experience.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (Python, Scala, Java etc)
- Experience in ETL / Data application development and version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of application development lifecycles, & continuous integration/deployment practices.
- Experience with using Apache Kafka
The best part:
We help some of the world’s most respected businesses—including Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and Global 2000 companies develop and deliver their most promising ideas into valuable digital products and customer experiences faster. Emergn offers product innovation, enterprise transformation, experience design, product development, intelligent automation, and data and analytics capabilities. Through our educational platform VFQ, the industry’s only work-based learning approach to scaled digital transformation, we help global enterprises and individual learners alike build agility into their way of working and deliver value at pace.
With us, you’re a part of a diverse international community of friendly, supportive experts, working and sharing without borders.
Here, you can push boundaries through challenging and varied work for some of the world’s most respected international businesses
You’ll get to work with the latest technologies and innovative working practices through our VFQ philosophy and culture of continuous learning.
Work where you’ll make an impact every day.
Join us today!